1. In this section, information relating to the management methods of www.ilciliegio.com is contained in reference to the processing of user data from www.ilciliegio.com.
2. This information also has value for art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for the subjects who interact with www.ilciliegio.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page:
3. The information is made only for www.ilciliegio.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in it.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications about the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.ilciliegio.com, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, According to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information can undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 16, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of parents or whoever takes his place.
II - data processing
1 - Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. He also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: www.ilciliegio.com, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights you can contact him at the following email address: Shop@ilciliegio.com .
2 - Data processor
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the Data Controller, the data processor of the data of the website www.ilciliegio.com is: agricultural company Il Cherio di Pattaro S. & Amp; Signs s.s.
3 - Place data processing
1. The processing of the data generated by the use of www.ilciliegio.com takes place at the headquarters of the Agricultural Society Il Cherio di Pattaro S. & Amp; Sons s.s. - Monteriggioni - Via Uopini 94 - 53035 - Siena.
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data processor or subjects in charge of it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III - Cookies
1 - type of cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not a question of executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue with navigation.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous used technologies to keep information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the Customer.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies can vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistical service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules are valid for cookies analytics, in terms of information and consent, foreseen for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of the duration, temporary cookies of session can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the navigation session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid login at each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC up to at expiry or deletion from the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of ??the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third -party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser is distinguished directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer by other sites and not by what you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third -party cookies.
3. Most third -party cookies are made up of tracing cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third analytical cookies can be installed. They are sent by domains of aforementioned third parties outside the site.
5. Third -party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.ilciliegio.com. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third -party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to view the privacy information and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published in the relative web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profilation cookies are those to create profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the field of navigation on the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user will have to give an explicit consensus.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Code regarding data protection will apply.
IV - processed data
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected automated during users' visits is kept. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet Protocol address (IP);- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;- Name of the Eternal Service Provider (ISP);- date and visiting hours;- Web page of the visitor origin (Referral) and output;- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in automated form and collected in exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for safety reasons. This information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For safety purposes (antispam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data recorded automatically can also possibly include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to give damage to other users, or in any case harmful or constituent activities. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that the users of the Site will consider making public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user consciously and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that he has permits for the entry of personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected from the site during its operation are used for purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
carry out sales activities; For marketing and /or advertising purposes through newsletters or messaging services
2. The storage of the data will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above and in any case not exceeding 2 years.
3. The data used for safety purposes (blocking of the site damage to the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the end of the anteriorly indicated.
3 - data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e -mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the letter. br /> 2. Specific synthesis information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser could remove the preferences it has set for the site.
2. For more information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser that is using:
-Internet Explorer: https:/ /Suzilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preference
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/ it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/acCounts /ANSWER/61416? HL = it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/ Tutorials/Security/Cookies/
5 - Social Network
2. The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy information of social networks, to which please refer:
Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies < /a>
Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy < /a>
AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy < /a>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy < /a>
V. User rights
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists user rights.
2. The website www.ilciliegio.com therefore intends to inform the user about existence:
- of the right of the interested party to request the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their update (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), la correction (art. 16 EU regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- of the right to request the cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are were collected or subsequently treated (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- of the right to obtain the certificate that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking operations, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or entails a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, or by sending an email to the address: Shop@ilciliegio.com .
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health data, which reveal religious, or philosophical convictions or union belonging, which reveal the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke Consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consensus lent before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the legislation, the user has the right to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, as an authority in charge of control over the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in -depth examination of the rights that compete them, see Articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI - data transfer to non -EU countries
1. This site could share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through the Social Plugin and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, so further consent is not necessary. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions provided for by article 45 and SS, of EU Regulation.
VII. Data security provided
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct way, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, dissemination, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out through IT and /or electronic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons may have access to the data involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party service providers, couriers Postal, hosting provider, computer companies, communication agencies).
VIII. Changes to this document
1. This document, published in the address: https://www.ilciliegio.com/it/privacy-policy
2. It can be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to be always updated on the latest legislative news.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 25/08/2020 to comply with the regulatory provisions on the matter, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.